Heo Young ho (Korea)
Heo Young-Ho was born April 16th, 1954. He is a very famous climber, who has attempted and climbed many mountains. Heo Young-Ho has completed the Adventure Grand Slam consists of the South Pole, the North Pole and the Seven Summits.
In fact he climbed Everest twice, and went to the North and South Pole both twice...
- December 1987: Heo Young-Ho summited Everest in winter.
- April 1993: with Ngati Sherpa, he summited Everest again. They climbed from the North Ridge and then traversed and came down the South East side of the mountain.
- May 1982: he summited Makalu.
- October 1983: he was on the top of Manaslu.
- October 1989: he succeeded in climbing the Lhotse.